OpenLivingLab Days is the flagship annual event organized by the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL). It is a highly-anticipated gathering that brings together living labbers, public officials, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, academics, and innovators from around the world. The event offers a unique platform for networking, exchanging best practices, and collaborating on cutting-edge projects and for reflecting on the latest trends and how to shape the future.
Event website : https://openlivinglabdays.com/
Living Labs for an Era of Transitions
How human-centric innovation is changing our lives
The theme of this year’s event, “Living Labs for an Era of Transitions: How Human-Centric Innovation is Changing Our Lives,” explores how living labs can be a powerful mechanism for driving positive change in society. Our discussions will focus on the pivotal role that human-centric innovation plays in shaping our lives, and how living labs can be effectively deployed to achieve this goal. The conference will delve into the five different tracks that form the core of the event:
- Green Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to the transition towards a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly society. It will explore how living labs can help to develop, test and implement innovative solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, promoting circular economy, improving energy efficiency and conservation, and preserving biodiversity.
- Digital Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can support the digital transformation of society by experimenting and testing innovative technologies and services, and by involving citizens and stakeholders in the co-creation process. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that leverage digital technologies to enhance the quality of life, increase efficiency, support Public Administrations, and foster economic growth.
- Social Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to the social transformation of society by experimenting and testing innovative social and cultural practices, services, and products, and by involving citizens and stakeholders in the co-creation process. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that address social challenges such as social exclusion, inequality, and marginalization.
- Just Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to a fair and equitable transition toward a sustainable and digital society, by ensuring that no one is left behind. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that promote social justice, gender equality, human rights, and inclusiveness, and that foster a participatory and democratic approach to innovation.
- Living Lab Transition: Methodologies and Impact: This track focuses on the methodologies, tools, and evaluation frameworks used in living labs, and on their impact on society and innovation. It will explore how living labs can be designed and implemented to maximize their impact on society, by fostering collaboration, creativity, and learning, and by promoting ethical and responsible innovation. It will also discuss how living labs can contribute to the development of a new paradigm of innovation that is more human-centered, democratic, and sustainable.